FREE SHIPPING over $60*
Overnight Shipping (1 business day*) $24.95 View Details
FREE SHIPPING ON ANY ORDER OVER $60
Free Standard Shipping is valid in the 48 contiguous United States on any order over $60 after any coupons, promotions, or discounts are applied. Eligible customers must select the Standard Shipping option during checkout in order to receive free shipping. Offer cannot be applied to expedited shipping methods.
About Dual Flex System
- This combination offers complete care for joint and muscle pain.
- FlexoPlex is an oral supplement that improves overall joint health by enhancing lubrication, reducing inflammation and speeding the repair of damaged cartilage to prevent further joint deterioration.
- Flexdermal is a topical cream that provides localized relief, first cooling the area to quickly reduce swelling, then warming the joints and muscles to reduce pain and stiffness.
With the Dual Flex System you’ll receive:
- 1 bottle of FlexoPlex & 1 tube of Flexdermal
- Our exclusive 60-day satisfaction guarantee
- Free shipping for U.S. domestic orders
- A low retail price of $74.94 (a $114.98 value)
Usage of Flexoplex
- FlexoPlex should be taken twice daily for best results. Take 2 capsules approximately 15 minutes before breakfast and 2 more at least an hour before bedtime.
Usage of Flexdermal
- Apply a small amount of Flexdermal cream to the affected area and massage into the skin until fully absorbed. Repeat as often as required, up to four times a day.
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM): helps speed recovery times after injury and, in addition to reducing inflammation in joints, relieves aching, sore muscles.
- Chondroitin Sulfate: is a building block of cartilage and helps prevent joint discomfort. This natural compound is particularly beneficial for individuals dealing with chronic osteoarthritis.
- Glucosamine Sulfate: has numerous benefits for the joints, supporting better lubrication and flexibility, fortifying connective tissues and preventing inflammation.
- Boswellia Serrata: a natural anti-inflammatory that reduces painful swelling, allowing for full range of movement.
- Trypsin: a protein enzyme that promotes the growth of healthy cells and tissue, improving long-term joint function.
- Hyaluronic Acid: supports the production of viscous synovial fluid to improve shock absorption and promote better overall flexibility.
- Other key ingredients in the FlexoPlex formula include: Cat’s Claw Bark Powder, Rutin and Bromelain
- Menthol: a natural substance that cools the skin upon application to reduce inflammation and block pain signals.
- Camphor: helps to numb the pain caused by inflamed joints and overworked muscles, while stimulating blood flow to the area for accelerated healing.
- Eucalyptus: traditionally used as a remedy for sore, aching muscles and swollen joints, this natural oil has powerful anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties.
Benefits of Flexoplex
- Provides fast relief for painful, stiff joints
- Contains safe, clinically proven natural ingredients
- Promotes lubrication to cushion the joints and improve flexibility
- Creates stronger, damage-resistant cartilage
- Supports overall long-term joint function
- Produces no harmful side effects
Benefits of Flexdermal
- Absorbs quickly into the skin for fast pain relief
- Increases joint flexibility and range of motion
- Effectively blocks pain signals
- Can be applied frequently on all painful areas of the body
- Uses safe, natural ingredients with no side effects
Customers who bought this item also bought
Phenocal Starter Pack
Colopril Starter Pack
Flexoplex Pack Of Two
Zenofem Starter Pack
Menoquil Pack of Two
Phenocal Pack of Two
Provasil The Starter Pack
Provasil Pack of Two
FlexoPlex Starter Pack
Menoquil Starter Pack
Prostara Starter Pack