FREE SHIPPING over $60*
Overnight Shipping (1 business day*) $24.95 View Details
FREE SHIPPING ON ANY ORDER OVER $60
Free Standard Shipping is valid in the 48 contiguous United States on any order over $60 after any coupons, promotions, or discounts are applied. Eligible customers must select the Standard Shipping option during checkout in order to receive free shipping. Offer cannot be applied to expedited shipping methods.
Serelax is a natural supplement that promotes feelings of positivity and mental well-being while reducing stress and anxiety. By doing so, the individual can experience deeper relaxation and enjoy a sense of peace and tranquility.
Safe and non-addictive, Serelax helps balance the chemicals in the brain that affect the mood, producing long-lasting results and better overall cognitive health.
With the Serelax Starter Pack you’ll receive:
- 1 bottle of Serelax
- A FREE digital download
- Our exclusive 60-day satisfaction guarantee
- A low retail price of $34.50 (a $69.99 value)
UsageIt is recommended that Serelax is taken at a dose of one capsule, twice a day.
- GABA: a neurotransmitter that promotes relief from stress and anxiety, reduces muscle tension and increases feelings of calmness.
- L-Theanine: an amino acid with natural, safe, tranquilizing effects. It promotes levels of chemicals in the brain that support feelings of contentment and happiness.
- Passionflower: a botanical extract that has a naturally calming effect, relieving stress and reducing the frequency and severity of panic attacks.
- Kava Kava: promotes deep relaxation without causing any cognitive impairment. It is taken in the form of a drink in some cultures to improve the mood and reduce anxiety.
- Jujube: promotes full body relaxation, reducing muscle tension and spasms. It lessens irritability, enhances the mood and elevates feelings of contentment.
- Other ingredients contained in Serelax include Roman Chamomile, Skullcap, Valerian and Griffonia Seed Extract
- Contains all-natural ingredients that have been scientifically tested for safety and effectiveness
- Promotes the regulation of brain chemicals that affect mood and emotions
- Helps induce deep relaxation by reducing muscle tension and releasing stress
- Has natural tranquilizing effects that won’t impair cognitive function or produce a dependency
- Carries none of the side effects sometimes associated with prescription anti-depressants
- Helps individuals cope with stressful situations, reducing irritability and edginess