Discover Solvaderm's Professional Strength Products For Healthier And More Beautiful Skin.
About the productSolvaderm’s Daily Hydration System (AM) can do wonders for your skin throughout the day. It deals with dehydration and prevents dryness, as well as protects the skin against damaging environmental elements, such as sun exposure. The system contains products necessary to provide a hydration boost that lasts the entire day. Check out the components of this amazing Daily Hydration System (AM):
- Rejuvoderm: A cleansing formula that not only helps in making your skin free of bacteria that cause acne but also assists in purifying your pores and boosting rejuvenation.
- Maxatone: A product that acts as a skin tightener while also helping to retain moisture and brighten a dull complexion. It can promote glow and brightness of the skin as long as you use it the right way.
- Excelagene: A serum that aims to provide a hydration boost and protect your skin by delivering another big portion of antioxidants to deal with free radicals and oxidative damage.
- Dermaxsol: A moisturizer intended for daily use whose crucial benefit that it has SPF 30, which means that it is also a sunscreen. It protects your skin against UV rays and assists you to stay protected from the sun even if you plan to be exposed the entire day.
UsageIf you want to experience the best results of the Daily Hydration System (AM), it is vital that you follow these simple steps in the exact order:
- Step 1: Rejuvoderm is a product that does a wonderful job in cleansing your skin. Just make sure that your skin is wet when applying it. Use gentle massage movement and rinse off with lukewarm water after your done.
- Step 2: Pat the skin to ensure it is dry after the previous step. Apply Maxatone with upward and outward movements while ensuring to spread the product on the entire face.
- Step 3: Excelagene is the serum you need now. Grab the product and pour 2-3 drops on fingertips. A thin layer of the serum should be applied to your face. Give it a couple of minutes to absorb.
- Step 4: If you are heading out, you shouldn’t skip this step. This daytime moisturizer should be applied about 20 minutes before you leave the house. If you are applying makeup in the meantime, make sure to do it once this product has dried.
- Salicylic Acid: A compound that not only boosts revitalization and renewal of the skin, but it also participates in optimizing sebum protection.
- Lactic Acid: AHA or alpha-hydroxy acid that further contributes to the exfoliating purpose of the formula. It purifies skin layers and supports regeneration.
- Glycolic Acid: Another AHA that works well with the previous one on getting rid of cells that do not have a perspective and promote rejuvenation.
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil: It is a particularly important ingredient because it supports improved absorption of other compounds mentioned in the formula. It also supports optimal skin tone and helps to achieve balanced skin.
- Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract: A compound included with the purpose of skin tightening and balancing oil production. As a result, it can help in keeping your pores infection-free.
- Achillea Millefolium Extract: An extra hydration boost can never hurt the skin. Add to that the antibacterial traits and you have an ingredient that can help in dealing with blemishes.
- Hyaluronic Acid: It is not only about securing extra moisture, but you also need to retain it. This compound helps the skin lock in the moisture for hours.
- Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract: An intriguing natural-sourced ingredient that promotes complexion free of dark spots. It is also soothing and can help to calm skin under inflammation.
- Equisetum Arvense Extract: A compound that works on boosting skin strength, which is important as it will have better ability to fight against aging signs caused by various damaging elements.
- Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract: Moisture is the name of the game that this ingredient loves to play. It secures extra hydration and fights against inflammation and irritation.
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract: Another plant-based ingredient that focuses on supporting the body’s response to inflammation. It can assist in decreasing redness, swelling, and other sorts of irritation while promoting glow and radiance.
- Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract: A compound that works in multiple ways. It supports bright complexion while also purifying your skin and tightening pores to help retaining moisture.
- Hyaluronic Acid: The way it helps to restore optimal hydration levels is that it assists in holding moisture in your skin. This is how it promotes dewiness and fullness that lasts for hours.
- Ameliox: A mixture of ingredients including tocopherol, Silybum Marianum Fruit Extract, and Carnosine. This blend promotes skin strength and boosts fibers to make them more resistant to breakdown and damage while promoting elasticity.
- Perfection Peptide P7 (Glycerin, Shea Butter, and Acetyl sh-Heptapeptide-1): An interesting name of this addition actually tells a lot about it. It not only secures hydration, but it helps to moisturize even the deepest skin layers. At the same time, it provides an antioxidant boost.
- Octinoxate (7.5%) and Zinc Oxide (7%): We joined these two ingredients together as they are both sunscreen agents. They can protect you from UVA and UVB rays before they even get a chance to hurt you as they neutralize them as soon as skin contact is made.
- Beeswax: It makes your skin supple and dewy by securing extra moisture. It also acts as a soothing compound in situations when the skin is ridden with infection or inflammation.
- Zinc Oxide (7%) and Octinoxate (7.5%):: A combination of physical and chemical sunscreen agents, respectively. These ingredients provide your skin with protection from sun damage by simultaneously blocking and neutralizing deep penetrating UVA and surface burning UVB.
- Glycerin: This ingredient significantly boosts your skin’s moisture content. It helps your skin retain more moisture longer by infusing it with elevated moisturizer levels but also by helping create a moisture barrier that keeps moisture from evaporating.
- Beeswax: This ingredient is a powerful humectant that leaves your skin feeling soft and supple to the touch.
- The regimen presents the perfect daily skincare routine if you are often exposed to the sun and other environmental dangers.
- The products are specifically designed for people that are prone to dry skin and are dealing with aging signs prematurely.
- The system can noticeably diminish or completely iron out the fine lines and wrinkles as long as you use it regularly.
- The barrier function of the skin is actively rebuilt with this regimen with the purpose of retaining moisture.
- The goal of the system is to protect you against UV rays and sun exposure.
The FDA has not evaluated these statements and this product is not intended to cure or prevent any specific skin condition. Remember to read our labels and ingredient lists carefully and always follow the directions for application. If you have a history of skin allergies, a skin patch test is recommended before use. Avoid ingredients that are known to trigger an allergic reaction and discontinue use immediately should a reaction occur.
Customers who bought this item also bought